Tuesday 14 November 2023

1. NPDL week 6

What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post? This is my first post about NPDL, what I have achieved so fair is my research about Biomass. How effectively have you used your time this week? I think I've used my time quite effectively this week as I have been studying at home and having a study period once or twice a day. How have you contributed to your group’s progress? As I'm not in a group and working indepently I think my progress has gone really well and far. Glows: something that is going well in your project:My research seems to be the only thing that's going well right now. Grows: Something you need to work on: Adding more smaller questions that relate to my bigger question. Where could you get help with this? I could get help from a teacher or parents, or I could get more information on that certian subject. What are the next steps for your project? My next step is focusing on the proposal doc since I still haven't done it maybe also my next focus will be on a little bit more information of my previous research or adding some more questions and spliting it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.