Thursday 21 November 2019

My trip to Te Papa

My Trip To Te Papa

Hi There, I'm going to tell you guys and girls about my Trip to Te Papa!

The things that we did at Te papa is that my group did the Earth quake house ,the Gallipoli and the Marae.
The most best thing that my group did at Te Papa would of been the Marae and the Earth Quake house.
The best thing about the Marae is that its right at the top and you can see the whole in tire Wellington but you can also see the whole in tire people walking round in the building of Te Papa its Amazing. The best thing about the Earth Quake house is that the house has moved a lot closer to the entrance and the inside has changed and its got a new video but the favourite part is that there an Earth Quake.

I didn't really like the Gallipoli because its so long to get through and its a bit old fashion and I find it quite creepy, but on the bright side its quite fun to see all of the nice sculpture's.

People In My Group...
Ajia , Mauatua , Jessica , Lia , Avah but of course she wasn't there and Myself.

Here's an Photo


  I am the girl in the blue champion hoodie sitting next to one of my friends Lizzie. 

By Me ( Ella-Jaye )

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora I am Ethan B

    I like the picture that you added I wish our group got to go to the marae.

    suggestion-maybe next time you could make the size of the writing all the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only did some of it big bc its a highlight and yes i know your ethan b

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.