Thursday 21 November 2019

holes Louis Sachar

HI, I'm going to tell you what my favourite holes activities. 

My most favourite would be drawing the shovel and drawing Stanley.

My most favourite charter would be Zero and Stanley.
The only reason i like Zero and Stanley is because I like how they become really close.

Moral: This story & movie is about making a right decision when it comes to stealing and hard chooses and responsibility.  This is the slide show about holes.  Feel free to have a look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella-Jay.
    I like how you described the first part of the story in holes you did good with all of the colours and theme + the font I have got a question about this holes slide Did you like making this and I think next time maybe take off the lines under words. Bye for now from Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.